The Spencer Health Club boasts a fully equipped gym with a team of qualified and experienced fitness instructors who are available to work closely with you and motivate you to ensure you get the best out of your fitness programme in order to achieve your desired goals.
Fitness Facilities at The Spencer Health Club include:
- Precor treadmills with individual TV screens and Cardio Theatre System
- Concept 2 rowers with variable resistance
- Precor EFX Cross Trainers
- Precor upright and recliner bikes
- Precor stepper
- Full range resistance training machines
- Well-equipped free weights training area
- Dual cable machine
- Assisted pull up flash dip machines
- Plate loaded leg press machine
- Custom built rig with 3 stations for a wide range of exercises including squats, deadlifts and more
- Olympic bars and plates as well as a wide range of bumper plates
Conditioning Area including:
- Kettle bells
- Slam balls
- Battle ropes
- Medicine balls
- Bosu balls
- Stability balls
- Bulgarian weight bags
Group exercise Studio:
- Over 24 exercise classes per week
- Punch bag
- Speed bag
- Pump barbells
- Skipping ropes
The Spencer Health Club runs a wide range of over 24 group exercise classes throughout the week including Spin, Push and Lift, Yogalates and RIP 60 Suspension Training. Classes are included in your membership and can be booked at the Health Club reception.
The Spencer Health Club houses a beautiful 18 metre indoor heated pool and offers tranquillity in the centre of Dublin city. Relax after a hard day at the office or unwind with the kids during a family break. Our pool is 1.3 metres deep throughout and is suitable for all levels of swimmers. The dimmed lighting at the pool creates a relaxing escape from the real world, you can also enjoy our jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and really make the most of it. We provide fresh towels at the reception area so you don't need to worry about bringing your own.
One to one private swimming instruction is also available with our qualified and experienced swimming instructor. Whether you are a complete beginner or you are looking to work on your technique we can develop a programme to suit you.
Why not relax and destress after a long day or a busy meeting in our jacuzzi, sauna or steam room? Or treat yourself to some real relaxation with a massage or treatment in the Viola Day Spa. Enjoy a facial, massage, manicure, pedicure or an Indian head treatment. There is no better way to relax than to visit the health club, enjoy our pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and treat yourself after that to a massage or treatment. What could be better?