Q. Where is The Spencer Health Club located?
A. The Spencer Health Club is located in The Spencer Hotel, located on North Wall Quay in the heart of the IFSC. For directions to the Health Club, click here.
Q. What are the opening hours for The Spencer Health Club?
A. The Health Club is open 7 days a week,
Monday - Friday 6.00 am - 9.30 pm
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 8.00 am - 7.30 pm
See full details on off-peak times and children's pool hours here.
Q. Do I have to wear a swimming hat in the pool?
A. All guests using the swimming pool must wear a swimming hat. Swimming hats can be purchased at the health club reception for €3 each.
Q. Is car parking available at The Spencer Health Club?
A. Parking is available at The Spencer Hotel / Clarion Quay Car Park. Rates are €3.50 per hour. See full details on how to access the car park here.
Q. Can I try the club before I become a member?
A. The Spencer Health Club is a private members club however we can, by appointment, organise a free trial visit. We also recommend that you take the opportunity to speak to our existing members and find out why the Spencer Health Club benefits them.
Q. How long is the membership contract for?
A. Unlike some other clubs, The Spencer Health Club does NOT ask you to sign a 12 month contract with our minimum commitment being 3 months.
Q. How much notice do I need to give if I wish to cancel?
A. As we do not have a 12 month contract we ask for 1 month's notice to cancel, unless it is due to medical/redundancy reasons in which case immediate cancellation is possible if supported with documentation. The 1 month notice period is clearly highlighted in the terms and conditions of your membership agreement.
Q. Can I join for 1 month?
A. We offer a one month short term membership which costs €80
Q. Can someone else use my membership keyring?
A. Under no circumstances can someone else use your membership keyring. When you join we will take a digital photo of you which the reception staff can see when you scan in. Anyone found to have given their keyring to someone else to use will have their membership cancelled.
Q. Are there any discounts/benefits with my Health Club membership?
A. Spencer Health Club members can receive 50% off their first treatment at the Viola Day Spa and 10% off further treatments. Members are also eligible for 10% off meals at East Restaurant, although they must produce their membership keychain and confirm with staff on booking. See a full list of all membership benefits for health club members.
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions the sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi are temporarily closed.
Q. How much does it cost to be a member of The Spencer Health Club?
A. We offer monthly direct debit options along with one-off membership fees. Monthly payments start at €55 per month. A full list of membership fees is available on our membership page.
Q. What is included in my membership fee?
A. Your membership includes:
- Use of our fully equipped gymnasium with over 50 pieces of equipment
- Full range of resistance training equipment and free weights area
- Body Conditioning and Flexibility Zone
- Group Fitness Studio with over 25 complimentary classes per week including Spin, Push and Lift, Yogalates and Cardio Combat. Check out our class timetable.
- Complimentary fresh towels
- Cardio theatre entertainment on our cardio equipment
- Male and female changing areas equipped with lockers, hairdryers, complimentary body wash and shampoo
- 18 metre heated indoor swimming pool
- Spacious sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
- 10% discount for members in East Restaurant
- 10% discount for members in Viola Day Spa
- Discounted rates on Personal Training and Swimming Instruction