Frequently Asked Questions
The Spencer Health Club offers members the opportunity to work out in our fully equipped gym with of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment, swim in our 18-metre indoor swimming pool or relax and unwind in our sauna, steam room or jacuzzi.
Developed for users with busy lifestyles, the Spencer Health Club prides itself in offering advice, guidance and support, with onsite physio in the health, offering top class sports massage therapy, physiotherapy and dry needling.
In addition to the constant guidance throughout your performance and journey, the Spencer Health Club has also a variety of Membership options so you can achieve your goals at your own pace.
Membership benefits of the Spencer Health Club includes:
- Use of our fully equipped gymnasium.
- Flexibility, conditioning and functional training area.
- Fitness Studio with daily complimentary classes including Spinning, Push & Lift and Cardio Attack.
- Comfortable changing areas including complimentary shower gel and body wash.
- 18 Meter deck level swimming pool.
- 10% discount in East restaurant.
- 50% OFF any 1st treatment to the new members at Viola Day Spa and 10% OFF treatments thereafter
- Upgrade to 1 hour Massage when purchasing 30 mins at Viola Day Spa.
- Upgrade to 1 hour Facial when Purchasing 30 mins at Viola Day Spa.
- Upgrade to Shellac application when booking any manicure or pedicure treatment at Viola Day Spa.
While the safety and welfare of our guests and team members is always our priority, we have implemented additional measures in response to the impact of Covid-19 to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from the health authorities. Please note that the sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi remain temporarily closed until it will be safe to have these facilities reopened.
Click here for access to our Covid-19 Policy.