Fitness tips for all beginners
Fitness tips for all beginners (and all gym users)
1. Identify why, what and how before you goal set🤔
2. Start with 3 x 30 min workouts per week to pace yourself
3. Prioritise consistency over intensity
4. Surround yourself with like-minded people🏋️♀️🏋️♂️
5. Do workouts you actually like, you're more likely to stick to them
6. Accept that this is a long haul and you will have setbacks, and it's ok to have them
7. Think of your workout as an act of self-care🙏
8. Get the big compound movements like squats and lunges right before you try to get fancy
9. Don't compare yourself with the person next to you. This is your road, not theirs.
10. Know that results don't always happen right away and you can plateau at any stage. it doesn't man your not working hard anymore.